New Delhi, Delhi
100% full Not resolved

Plz do not buy any product from DEEKSHA SHARMA, she simply copied the design or if you argue then she simply keep your money and wont respond your calls. she took lot of money from customers and also had credit from vendors, i can provide you the list of the people in my another post she changed her number 9818383852 and shifted to some other place and her updated number is 07838243497.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor services.

Had an Experience with Deeksha Sharma?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lsxceleration - Derek scott  did a fund raiser collected donations for me after i lost everything in fire but after derek scott collected the donations for me he kept it all never gave me a dime Lsxceleration "here is the emails that derek scott and his brother mark sent me to prove what kind of people derek scott and his brother really are they stole my donations..." Read more Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company  Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Wingrow General Trading Fze "Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Mr. pradeep he is owner of the company has cheated..." Read more Metro Atlanta Ambulance Service - MetroAtlanta Ambulance Service Complaint Marietta GA dismissed by DPH despite Evidence Metro Atlanta Ambulance Service "This is what happens if you file a complaint against MAAS......The owner is Council chairman for the region where you file a complaint with Ga Dept Public Health. Notice..." Read more Do not order from this Kissvivi!! Kissvivi "I had placed an order with Kissvivi on 6-19-17 for 3 different dresses. I have ordered things from China in the past and gotten it in about 10 days. That's..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more